Standard kitchen base units are 60 cm deep. To make intelligent use of this storage space, you need a fitting that moves the stored items out in front of the cabinet – so that you have a clear view and easy access. Whether its baking trays or cleaning agents, a mixer or a pressure cooker, application-oriented pull-outs make sure you can put your hand on whatever you want.
No. 15 – Take advantage of even the tiniest niche.
- Larder unit solutions for carcase widths from 150mm
- A lot of space for spices, towels and trays
- Make practical use of even narrow gaps
- A slim pull-out: Minimum width (from 112mm) – maximum flexibility
- 3D front adjustment: Perfect gap alignment in minutes
Organisation is the key: cookingAGENT
Everything you need stored efficiently in a compact unit. It’s the modular design that lets each user choose exactly which elements they need and want – and how to organise them.
- All plastic elements dishwasher safe and detachable for easy cleaning
- Modular design. Arrange and change elements
- Streamlined wire surround,one-piece base
- Interior Innovation Award 2014
COMFORT II – Smooth action, adaptable, user-friendly.
- The “small” storage unit
- Optimal adaptation to user needs thanks to choice of different unit heights
- Full extension for base units: Entire contents slide out in front of the cabinet; Optimal overview, very good access
- Optimal format for specialised uses, eg: Wine cabinet, Coffee centre, Storage unit
- Space-saving design: Uses the whole width
- Balancing screw for optimal action
- 3D adjustment in real time: Perfect gap alignment in minutes
DISPENSA junior III – The full extension pull-out for all carcase widths.
- Accessible from two sides
- Coherent design for all cabinets
- Toolless assembly based on ClickFixx
- 3D adjustment in real time
- Optimized for industrial processing
- Side-mounted installation for 16 mm and 19 mm panel thickness
- Bottom mounting is ideal for retrofits
- For all carcase widths from 300 mm to 600 mm
DISPENSA junior slim – Small. Strong. Clever.
- OVERVIEW AND TRANSPARENCY – The DISPENSA junior slim brings the overview of the DISPENSA to base units.
- THE UNIT FOR YOUR USE – YouboXxes mean that everything you need for cooking and cutting is stored in one place.
- PlANNING MADE SIMPLE – With access from both sides and no right/left versions, planning errors will be a thing of the past.
- BEST FOR NARROW UNITS – The height adjustment of the trays and maximum use of width means the best possible use is made of the unit.
- LOW LOGISTICS COSTS – One frame for all widths and flat pack packaging mean lower storage and transport costs.
- PART OF THE DISPENSA FAMILY – Consistent unit design by using DISPENSA trays.
PORTERO – With practical carry basket.
- All cleaning agents in a lift-out basket in a pull-out unit
- Top tray swivels aside
- Lift-out service station
- Removable washing-machine-safe plastic trays