Thanks to Kesseböhmer, corner units have taken a turn for the better. They’re now firmly established as classic storage areas in a kitchen layout. A corner unit is the ideal place to store pots and pans, mixers and other kitchen equipment. And development engineers have come up with a lot of solutions apart from the simple corner carousel.
LeMans – swings the contents out in front.
- Swinging curves – fluid, emotion-laden, harmonious action
- Kinematics with 4 pivot points
- Minimal force required for silky-smooth movements
- All stored contents swing out in front of the unit
- Easy height changes
- The unit adapts to the contents
- Trays move independently
- Solid support arms
- 25 kilo payload
- Fully functional at 85° door opening angle
- Flexible planning options
- No risk of handles colliding
- Multiple interfaces for the assembly process
- Easy to integrate in existing production processes
MagicCorner: The truly “magic” solution for your corner.
With one movement, the intelligent sliding technology simultaneously draws the front and the roll-out rack into the user’s view and access area. As one would expect of Kesseböhmer, this takes place in a smooth, silent flowing motion.
- Amazing technology – The opening movement brings the front section of the unit out in front of the unit, while the back section moves forward for optimal access and ergonomics
- Rectangular trays for rectangular cabinets
- very good use of space
- ClickFixx – toolless assembly and simple adjustment
REVO 90° – The round solution for corner cabinets.
- Emotional opening experience – trays glide out automatically as the door opens
- Absolutely smooth action – even when fully loaded
- Ideal for wide cabinets
- Access and transparency from three sides